Teradata][ODBC Teradata Driver] Loading the Teradata ICU Library Failed. USelDir Library returned an

Analytics

Teradata][ODBC Teradata Driver] Loading the Teradata ICU Library Failed. USelDir Library returned an

Hi 

I am facing issue with below error in informatica, while running informatica9.5 task and then I facing with below error.

We have installed  teradata client 15.10 in linux64(Centos) server, but we facing below error. so, could you please anyone can help and share the solution for this issue and I have been strucked with this issue from long time.

Error:

Teradata][ODBC Teradata Driver] Loading the Teradata ICU Library Failed. USelDir Library returned an error.
Error is: The owner of the "/opt/teradata/client/15.10/.genuine_TTU" file is not as expected.[Teradata][Unix system error] Unable to Load Catalog File.
USelDir Library returned an error: The owner of the "/opt/teradata/client/15.10/.genuine_TTU" file is not as expected.
Database driver error...
Function Name : Connect
Database driver error...
Function Name : Connect
Database Error: Failed to connect to database using user [D1PQW_PQW_BASE] and connection string [FDS_SAM2_REP_SOURCE].].