TRM Helpful Links

Applications
Applications covers the world of Teradata apps, including apps offered by Teradata (such as TRM or DCM), as well as best practices and methodologies for building your own Teradata-connected apps.
Teradata Employee

TRM Helpful Links

Here are a couple of helpful links in Teradata Relationship Manager (TRM).  These allow you to see all of the security privileges and user groups assigned to the logged in user, as well as a report of the TRM version and detailed environmental information.

1.  Which security privileges do I have?

Administrators can use TRM Security Manager in order to manage permissions for users and groups.  However, non-administrators can still see which security permissions they have and to which user groups they belong.  In order to access this information, login to TRM and click on the link for your username at the top of the application.  This will display a list of all of your security permissions and groups.

You have 199 permissions:
ACQLISTEDIT - Acquisition List: Edit
BTAPROFILEEDIT - Behavior Trend Profile: Edit
BTAPROFILEENTIREDATABASE - Behavior Trend Profile: Entire Database
BTAPROFILEPUBLISH - Behavior Trend Profile: Publish/Retire
BTAPROFILERUN - Behavior Trend Profile: Submit/Run Now
BTAPROFILEVIEW - Behavior Trend Profile: View
CAMPCOLLEDIT - Campaign Collection: Edit

You belong to the following Groups:

2.  How can I access my TRM environmental and database information?

Login to TRM and click on the "Home" link at the top of the application.  Near the bottom of the screen the TRM version number is displayed with a link.  If you click on the link, it will show you detailed information about your environment and database.  This can be useful in troubleshooting problems or if you are switching between multiple TRM environments and databases.  (For security reasons, no passwords or confidential information are displayed.)  The first 4 numbers in the version are your TRM version number--in this case, the TRM version number is 6.1.1.1.

6.1.1.1.115179.branches/6.1.0 (6.1.0-functional.744) [2009-09-09 14:23]
http://trmserver:9080/trm/ (username)
qes:jdbc:teradata://153.65.185.246/DATABASE=MYTRM,TMODE=TERA (MYTRMU)
com.teradata.trm.common.db.ConnectionPool (200)
ldap://susralldap.pioneerstd.teradata.com:389/dc=teradata,dc=com
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Windows Server 2003 (5.2 build 3790 Service Pack 2)
IBM J9 VM (1.5.0)
Lead Db Name: MYTRMLDB
Prospect Db Name: MYTRMPDB
----------
JVM Memory
----------
Total JVM Memory = 321850368 bytes
Free JVM Memory = 1509984 bytes
----------------------------
Server Environment Variables
----------------------------
CommonProgramFiles = C:\Program Files\Common Files
CLASSPATH = C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv02\properties;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\properties;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\startup.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\bootstrap.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/j2ee.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/lmproxy.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/urlprotocols.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\lib\tools.jar
CMD_NAME_ONLY = startServer

-----------------
Server Properties
-----------------
java.vendor=IBM Corporation
com.ibm.SOAP.requestTimeout=600
org.osgi.supports.framework.extension=true
com.ibm.ejs.jts.processType=server
osgi.framework.beginningstartlevel=1
os.name=Windows Server 2003

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES

Re: TRM Helpful Links

Hi,

I do not know this is the right Place to ask this question or not.

I would love to hear approach to upgrade TCRM v5.2 batch (perl) to TRM v 6.0 Batch. (submit group).

Could you please inform me about Product manuals for TRM lastest version and any Contact management Framework software ?
Fan

Re: TRM Helpful Links

Hi,
What is the minimum number of sessions required by the application of TRM???