Create Test does not work

Aster
Fan

Create Test does not work

Hey all,

I just created my first SQL MR function for Aster. I just wanted to define the corresponding test configuration.

When I click the "Finish button" the deployment zip is generated and also the in and out. However, the test file is not generated and the dialog also stays open.

Is this a known issue or do you have a hint what I might be doing wrong?

Also an example test file which I can adapt by hand would be highly appreciated.

thanks a lot in advance

Ingo

2 REPLIES
Fan

Re: Create Test does not work

Something apparently went wrong with the installation of the plugin.

The error console of eclipse shows the exception below. Not sure about the solution...

any ideas?

Reinstall didn't work.

I activated the error console and got:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/asterdata/ncluster/sqlmr/sdk/testrunner/TestRunnerConfiguration$TestRunnerConfigurationInstanceCreator

at com.asterdata.ncluster.sqlmr.sdk.testrunner.TestRunnerConfiguration.getGson(TestRunnerConfiguration.java:666)

at com.asterdata.ncluster.sqlmr.sdk.testrunner.TestRunnerConfiguration.toJson(TestRunnerConfiguration.java:648)

at com.asterdata.sqlmride.core.stub.TestRunnerConfigurationGenerator.generateTestRunnerConfiguration(Unknown Source)

at com.asterdata.sqlmride.internal.ui.wizards.testrunnerconf.TestRunnerConfigurationWizard.performFinish(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:827)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:432)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:628)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1057)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4170)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3759)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:826)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:802)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.actions.NewWizardShortcutAction.run(NewWizardShortcutAction.java:135)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:499)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1057)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4170)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3759)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1113

Re: Create Test does not work

I am seeing this same behavior with the latest code - did you ever find a solution?