Help needed for BAR support for Teradata implementation

Backup Archive and Restore (BAR)
All things BAR
Visitor

Help needed for BAR support for Teradata implementation

Hi,

I come from a Product Engineering Services/SI company. One of our customers need help in building BAR support for their Teradata implementation. I opened a support request on Teradata site almost 4 weeks ago, but nobody has gotten back to me so far. In this case our customer wants to drive this for them and I wanted to know what's the best mechanism to get a some help from a Teradata Professionals/Consultants. Please feel free to get in touch with me at - atul.dambalkar@xoriant.com

Regards,

-Atul Dambalkar

Email - atul.dambalkar@xoriant.com

1 REPLY
Visitor

Re: Help needed for BAR support for Teradata implementation

If any ticket has been raised with GSC,the lower priority ticket should be responded  in 2weeks.If you haven't got any response in 4weeks i think you should contact your teradata  site team.

If BAR services are provided by teradata they will do the initial setup.If you are looking for more enhancements,then u might need some consulting services.

To get in contact with professional services you can contact your site team.

Every site/org will have solution architect from teradata corp as a primary POC ,ur manager should have this info.Before reaching to the site team just check with ur manager.