How to delete Tomcat cache?
1. Log off of the CIM application and close your specific browser session
2. Stop the Tomcat service or process
3. Delete trm "cache" folder. For most implementations it will be something similar to “…\Tomcat_home\dist\trm\cache”
4. Delete the Tomcat "work" folder. For most implementations it will be something similar to "...\Tomcat_home\work".
5. Re-start the Tomcat service or process
See KCS article KCS005490 for the same info.
How to delete WebSphere cache?
Delete files from the following folders:
1. ibm\websphere\appserver\profiles\<app server profile>\temp\<node>\<app server> folder
2. ibm\websphere\appserver\profiles\<app server profile>\wstemp
3. ibm\websphere\appserver\profiles\<app server profile>\tranlog\<cell>\<node>\<app server> folder
4. ibm\websphere\appserver\profiles\<app server profile>\logs\<app server> folder
5. ibm\websphere\appserver\profiles\<app server profile>\logs\ffdc folder
Refers to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21460859.
See KCS article KCS005354 for the same info.
How to delete browser cache?
In Internet Explorer:
1. Click 'Tools', select 'Internet Options'
2. Click ‘Delete…’ button
3. Uncheck ‘Preserve Favorites website date’ but make sure all of the other entries are checked and click the ‘Delete’ button.
4. Press F5 to refresh the page or close/reopen the browser window.
1. Click 'Settings'
2. Click 'Show Advanced Settings'
3. Under 'Privacy', click 'Clear browsing data...'.
4. Ensure the following are checked (normally selected by default)
•Cookies and other site and plugin data
•Cached images and files
•Autofill form data
•Hosted app data
5. Click 'Clear browsing data' button.
See KCS article KCS005491 for the same info.