Remainder segments are writtening to the Contact History in the TCRM

CIM, RTIM, TCIS
Customer Interaction Manager, Real-Time Interaction Manager, TD Channel Integration Services

Hello,

The below segment having spilt in half (50-50).
Segment_1 1000
Age 18-24 500
Age 25-75 250
Remainder 250

Now in the example above, we want to mail and write to contact history the two splits, age 18-24 and age 25-75. We do not want to mail or to write to contact history the remainder segment. However, currently TCRM would write the Remainder segment to contact history.

Please can any one help on this.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES

Re: Remainder segments are writtening to the Contact History in the TCRM

Hi ,
I hope the splits are made using the attributes and in which you used Age 18-24 and Age 25-75 as a range value. If you want to remove the remainder from using in History & mail , you can use a global suppression segment in which you can create a segment which will have values of Age range lesser then 18 and greater than 75 . It will filter out the Remainder records. Hope this will help your requirement.

I hope the splits are made using the attributes and in which you used Age 18-24 and Age 25-75 as a range value. If you want to remove the remainder from using in History & mail , you can use a global suppression segment in which you can create a segment which will have values of Age range lesser then 18 and greater than 75 . It will filter out the Remainder records. Hope this will help your requirement.

Hi,
Thanks for your response. But , the global suppression segment will occupy too much space. Due to this reason they have not used.

Please Let me know where these mail indicators are using in TCRM.

I am new to TCRM. Please help on this .

Thanks.