TCRM User Documentation

CIM, RTIM, TCIS
Customer Interaction Manager, Real-Time Interaction Manager, TD Channel Integration Services
Fan

TCRM User Documentation

Does anyone know of any TCRM user documentation? More specifically, I'm a TCRM user who is new to the tool. My company has the administator documentation that tells me how CPS and RPS interact, but there is no documents about how to schedule a recurring communciation, when and how to use multi-step communications, etc.

I've figured out how to run single step campaigns, but can tell there is much more I could be doing. Unfortunately with the economy being tough right now attending a training semiar that would answer this is out of the question so I'm hoping to self-teach a little bit.

Thanks,
Adam
2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: TCRM User Documentation

Docs can be found on the Teradata website:

http://www.info.teradata.com/ApplSoft/eApplSoft-BrowseBy.cfm

It'll tell you that you need to be registered with Teradata@yourservice. If you aren't, please register (it's free), and it gives you instructions on where to go to find the application manuals (once there, choose "TRM"- this covers not only version 6, but all previous versions also).

David
Fan

Re: TCRM User Documentation

Thanks David,

I had looked there prior to posting but without any luck. However, I was searching under "TRCM", "CRM" and other similar strings. I'll head back and try "TRM" and see where that gets me.

Thanks,
Adam