BODS and teradata connectivity

Connectivity
N/A

BODS and teradata connectivity

Hi Guys,

I am a BODS developer working on some interface to get data in Teradata using bulkload stream operator.

Currently facing BODS job failure with connectivity. Below are logs

Teradata <tbuild> failed with the following error: <TPT_INFRA: TPT02268: Error: Cannot write message to Data Stream, status =

DataStream Error

TPT_INFRA: TPT02269: Error: Data Stream status = 406

TPT_INFRA: TPT02268: Error: Cannot write message to Data Stream, status = DataStream Error

TPT_INFRA: TPT02268: Error: Cannot write message to Data Stream, status = DataStream Error

Can anybody help me with this?

1 REPLY
Enthusiast

Re: BODS and teradata connectivity

I think this is a setting at the BODS level. I remember vaguely when I used to work on SAP DS. I changed many conficgurations. From Teradata end, to test if any setting is okay, I put one ddl at end script and if it works, then I confirm that there is nothing wrong with teradata.

What I did then , was that I checked with mload, fload ..... iIn my case Teradata was a target. It was not a data source or store until reaching the staging.

Now for this error, when I used to work with sap ds, I used to login to sap scn data services forum.