Cannot deploy JDBC driver to WebLogic 10.3.4

Connectivity

Cannot deploy JDBC driver to WebLogic 10.3.4

Am trying to deploy the JMS Universal Connector to WLS 10.3.4.

I have tried finding out the 'How-To' documents related to deploying JDBC driver mentioned in the JMSUC Install Guide, no success...

When creating the Data Source with JNDI name jdbc/com.teradata.terajmsa.MetaDS, the connection test succeeds, however when trying to deploy the DS to any server, I get the following:
[Teradata Database] [TeraJDBC 13.10.00.18] [Error 8017] [SQLState 28000] The UserId, Password or Account is invalid.

Here is the WebLogic jdbc-data-source.xml file. Playing around with the connection URL, LOGMECHs or other parameters didnt help.
JDBC is version 13.10.00.18, but tried with 12 as well. RDBMS is Teradata Express 12.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Where are those 'How-To Deploy to AS... ' docs anyway ? The JMS Universal Connector Install Guide refer to wrong website navigation, and the docs cannot be found using simple JDBC query in the General Search or search in Developer Exchange...

jdbc/com.teradata.terajmsa.MetaDS

jdbc:teradata://[...]/TMODE=TERA,CHARSET=UTF8,TSNANO=0,TNANO=0
com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver
{AES}[...]

jdbc/com.teradata.terajmsa.MetaDS
None

4 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Cannot deploy JDBC driver to WebLogic 10.3.4

We are still in the process of moving content over from the old Download Center to here on Developer Exchange.

In the meantime, you can open an incident with Customer Support and request the application server "how-to" documents.

Thanks,
--Tom
Fan

I have the same issue even though I can access the Teradata DB from Netbeans IDE and query the data without any problem. Please help! Thanks.

Teradata Employee

The application server how-to documentation is now available here on Developer Exchange.

http://developer.teradata.com/connectivity/reference/jdbc-driver

Fan

Thanks. After I putting "user=" in the Properties field. It works.