Command line installation for ODBC Driver for Windows 15.00.00.00

Connectivity

Command line installation for ODBC Driver for Windows 15.00.00.00

Hi,

I am trying to package the ODBC driver for installation at our company and am encountering some issues with setup.exe. The GUI claims it is installshield but all the usual command line arguements are not working. I jsut get an error "The setup command line is invalid. The setup cannot proceed".

I have tried ...

setup.exe /r

setup.exe /s

setup.exe /s /v"/qn /log c:\logdir\log.txt" 

setup.exe /?

They all result in the same error message. Can anyone please advise how to install the ODBC driver from the command line?

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Command line installation for ODBC Driver for Windows 15.00.00.00

Hi All,

What are the official (not a forum) support channels to go through? The forums are obviously not monitored by any official support staff. Not being able to install the product is quiet inconvenient and I would really like to see this issue resolved.

Teradata Employee

Open an incident with Teradata Customer Services through the Teradata @ Your Service web portal.

I am having the same problem deploying it in my organization. Did you get the answer you were looking for ?

I could not find any documentation which can help me in deploying the ODBC Suite silently. Can anyone guide me to the right direction ?

Teradata Employee