Problem downloading OLE DB drivers from Teradata website
The downloads (OLE DB Drivers) does not seem to work. I have tried from 3 different computers (with different internet connections) to download using both IE and Firefox. The download seems to start but stops immediately with no file or a very small file (below 65K) being downloaded.
For the driver TTU 8.2 Windows i386 tdoledb.01.05.00.02
With the same result I have also tried to download the driver: TTU 7.1 OLE DB Provider for Teradata
The Teradata website in general seems sluggish with slow response.
I even tried to contact Teradata through the website where there is a form for feedback on the site itself. However, even that I could not get to work. I got an error message after completing and submitting the form, saying that the requested page was not available, and that the problem might be caused by a mandatory field not being filled out. I double checked and all required fields was filled. Strange ....
Could someone check the download to see if it works for them.