Hi, I have built a working application in vb.net and have installed it on the network. 2(including my own development pc) of 5 pcs will connect to the database from the application. The other 3 give the above message. The status bar finds the exception and displays the information specified in the code below. I have tried everything and cannot work out the issue.
I was getting the error on one pc and I did the following to fix it but did the same on 2 other pcs but it did not work. I did all of this in the exact same order to secure dependancies.
Uninstalled all Teradata Utilities and applications. Uninstalled the .Net framework 2.0. Unistalled the .Net Data Provider for Teradata.