Audit process after the DRI Load completes

Database

Audit process after the DRI Load completes

Hi,

Can any one please help me in below logic....i need a bteq query...Thanks

BTEQ script – Post Load Process

This BTEQ script would be created to perform an audit for validating whether the corrected rows are anpll updated in the DRI tables.

The high level logic for performing this audit would be as follows:

• Check the count of the DRI detail rows inserted for a particular corrected load log key

• Check the count of rows corrected in the same EDWard core table for which entries are there in the DRI tables

• Match these counts and flag as an error if they don’t match. In case the counts do not match, a notification should be sent to Production Control (PRC) and Lights ON (LO) Team to notify them of the situation. The PRC and LO team would investigate the issue and correct the data on the DRI table(s) and execute the corrections out of break fix folders.

For Physical Deletes, the logic can be defined as follows:

• Check the count of the DRI detail rows inserted for a particular corrected load log key

• Join the impacted table with the DRI detail table on the key values captured in the DRI detail table and check the count returned

• If this count is 0, then the process is successful.

• If the count is greater than 0 ( > 0 ), then there should be an audit failure raised. The process explained above for notifying the PRC and LO teams should be followed.

2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Audit process after the DRI Load completes

This forum is to help the people facing certain problems and solve their issues, not to provide the solutions for business requirements. The best way would be to write the script yourself and post any question or issues that you face to seek help!

Re: Audit process after the DRI Load completes

Hi,can any one help me how to get a count of source and target match by joining 2 tables