Can you post sample data from your view and output you expect as it will make your requirement more clear.
Also I am not sure about Teradata on this but you can do it with a combination of Bteq inside unix scripts.
1. Generate a list of keyword table
2. Store view definition in a txt file
3. Use a loop that will loop through through the content of keywordTable.list
4. Inside the loop use grep command to match the comments.
5. Store the all the cols alongwith the new Col#4 in a txt file
6. You can later insert this txt file in a table.