1. I created a procedure in database dba
2. I set security of the stored procedure as "SQL SECURITY INVOKER"
3. user dbc is a memeber of role R_DBA
4. R_DBA holds execute procedure, select etc. rights on dba
5. dbc as a user holds none of rights on dba
when I logged into the box as dbc, I can not run procedures in dba with following error message:
The user does not have EXECUTE PROCEDURE access to DBA.xxxxxxxx.
Could anyone help me?
The INVOKER rights are rights related to the objects accessed by the Store Procedure code.
The EXECUTE PROCEDURE is the right to execute the procedure itself.