Enabling Npath in TD 16.10

Database
DJM
Enthusiast

Enabling Npath in TD 16.10

To request getting npath enabled, is there an option in Change Control on TAYS for this, or is this a task for our account team? 

I had asked our account team about it and they weren't familiar with how to get npath installed/enabled and suggested I open a change control. When I go to TAYS change control, there's no option for npath that I can find. The available options are enabling columnar, Teradata Intelligent Memory, and Temporal.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Teradata Employee

Re: Enabling Npath in TD 16.10

DBSControl Internal Field 314 “AsterAnalyticsPackagePurchased” must be set to TRUE and a DIP script needs to be run. Knowledge article KCS010696 contains whole procedure but it is not customer-viewable so only accessible by Teradata employees. I am not familiar with TD@YS interface but possibly you can open a miscellanenous change control and request it. Else open an incident or share the KCS number with the account team for reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

DBSControl Internal Field 314 “AsterAnalyticsPackagePurchased” must be set to TRUE and a DIP script needs to be run. Knowledge article KCS010696 contains whole procedure but it is not customer-viewable so only accessible by Teradata employees. I am not familiar with TD@YS interface but possibly you can open a miscellanenous change control and request it. Else open an incident or share the KCS number with the account team for reference.

DJM
Enthusiast

Thanks, this gives me the info I need to take to our account team.