Query Execution Error Teradata SQL Assistant 13.10

Database
Enthusiast

Query Execution Error Teradata SQL Assistant 13.10

Hi

I have Teradata SQL Assistant 13.10 installed on my new OS windows 7 enterprise.  It was working fine for the last two weeks.

But getting the below error when I am running querries.   If I restart SQL assistant It works fine for some time and again I am getting the below error. 

"Object reference not set to an instanc of an object"

Unexpected Error.Refer to the following file for details:

C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\Teradata\SQLAssistant\SQLAError.txt

below is the SQLAError.txt file conents.

SQLA Version: 13.10.0.4

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.UltraTabControlBase.OnManagerSelectedTabItemChanged(Object sender, SelectedTabItemChangedEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabs.TabManager.set_SelectedTabItem(ITabItem value)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.UltraTabControlBase.SetSelectedTab(UltraTab tab)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.UltraTabControlBase.set_SelectedTab(UltraTab value)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.UltraTabControlBase.UltraTabControlCollection.Add(Control value)

at Teradata.SQLA.AnswerFrm.AddTab(String title, AnswerType typ, String dsn, String language) in F:\ttu1310_efix_snap\tdcli\qman\sqla\AnswerFrm.vb:line 169

at Teradata.SQLA.MainFrm.GetNewAnswer(AnswerFrm& form, String formTitle, String tabTitle, AnswerType typ, String dsn, String language) in F:\ttu1310_efix_snap\tdcli\qman\sqla\MainFrm.vb:line 169

at Teradata.SQLA.RunQry.DisplayResults(DbDataReader rdr, String stmt, Int32& rowCnt) in F:\ttu1310_efix_snap\tdcli\qman\sqla\RunQry.vb:line 452

Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Thanks

Meta

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Query Execution Error Teradata SQL Assistant 13.10

Please clear the history in sql assitant .. It work for me ..

go to View->show history and then delete the rows

Enthusiast

Re: Query Execution Error Teradata SQL Assistant 13.10

hii pradeesh,

im also getting th same error 

"Object reference not set to an instanc of an object"

Unexpected Error.Refer to the following file for details:

C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\Teradata\SQLAssistant\ SQLAError.txt

i  deleted the history pan then also itz no working and this is my first time im running the query builder after the installation of sql assistant

and also .qbs file missing in this path "C:\Users\VY255003.TD\AppData\Roaming\Teradata\SQL Assistant"

please reply 

thanks