Here is the procedure (in brief, please refer to Teradata Utilities manuals for more details including DBSCONTROL):
1. Enable the DIPGLOP menu item
- Start DBSSONTROL
- Enable display of internal flags: "m i = true"
- Set internal flag 263 " DisplayDIPGLOPMenu" to TRUE and write: "m i 263 = true" followed by "w"
- Display internal flags to confirm setting, look for #263= TRUE: "d i"
- Disable display of internal flags: "m i = false"
2. Run DIPGLOP
- Start DIP
- Enter DBC password
- Choose DIPGLOP from menu (#27 on Teradata 14.10)
3. Restart Teradata after DIPGLOP
Then proceed with installing and configuring SAS In-Database components.
It looks like there is only 259 internal flags available ?
Is there any option to start teradata similar to Teradata service control in Teradata12.0. ?
Kindly let me know about this option ?
Thanks in advance
i assume that you're talking about a version running in a native windows environment vs via vmware player. is that correct. all recent versions of express run via vmware player.
The image Teradata supplies is VMware Player format. It cannot be run in it's current form on ESXi.