After using the "EXPLAIN SHOW PROCEDURE ...", I only received the following information:
1) First, we do an INSERT into Spool 1.
2) Next, we do an INSERT into Spool 1.
3) We do an INSERT into Spool 1.
4) We do an all-AMPs RETRIEVE step from Spool 1 (Last Use) by way of
an all-rows scan into Spool 2 (group_amps), which is built locally
on the AMPs. Then we do a SORT to order Spool 2 by the sort key
in spool field1 (NULL). The result spool file will not be cached
5) Finally, we send out an END TRANSACTION step to all AMPs involved
in processing the request.
-> The contents of Spool 2 are sent back to the user as the result of
May I know where is the source code is stored?