export CLOB (TEXT) column to a single answerset/access instead of separate windows files

Database

export CLOB (TEXT) column to a single answerset/access instead of separate windows files

Having moved to TTU 13.11, I am facing in a problem exporting query results that contain a text CLOB as one of the returned columns.

I am executing a macro to fetch the result sets and hence not able to cast/format the data returned as VARCHAR. When I run the macro, it opens the LOB information dialog box where it allows me to specify file name and extension where it would save the individual CLOB rows as separate windows files. My original answerset that has the rest of the non-CLOB columns then only contain file pointers to these separate windows files.

I want to know if there is a way to avoid this writing to separate files and still write the CLOB column to the same answerset where the rest of the non-CLOB columns are written to.

I tried exporting to access (.mdb) etc but the CLOB column still get written to separate files. The CLOB column is simply a text column of VARCHAR(31000) at max, but mostly it would contain short text strings only. I am OK if the some of the very large texts get cut-off after a certain limit.

Teradata SQL Assistant 12.xx versions were able to export to a single answerset without creating separate files for the CLOB column. It did truncate the text CLOB column after a certain limit but that was perfectly OK with me. I want to know how I can do this now in SQL assistant 13. Are there options I can set to make it behave like the version 12?