urgent : xml conversion

Extensibility
Enthusiast

urgent : xml conversion

have create the below proc to invoke as_shred_batch ,

REPLACE PROCEDURE MY_SHREDBATCH_SP

(IN sourceDataQuery varchar(6000),IN annotatedSchemaID varchar(32),OUT resultCode varchar(128))

SPMAIN:BEGIN

DECLARE annotatedSchema XML;

DECLARE inputCursor CURSOR FOR SELECT ANNOTATED_SCHEMA from

SHREDMAPPING WHERE SCHEMA_ID = :annotatedSchemaID;

OPEN inputCursor;

FETCH inputCursor INTO annotatedSchema;

IF (SQLSTATE <> '02000') THEN

BEGIN

CALL SYSXML.AS_SHRED_BATCH(:sourceDataQuery, :annotatedSchema,NULL, :resultCode);

END;

ELSE

SET resultCode = -1;

END IF;

CLOSE inputCursor;

END SPMAIN;

on calling it am getting below error ,

call MY_SHREDBATCH_SP('SELECT customerXML FROM CUSTOMER where customerID=1; ','annotatedcustomerschema.xsd‘,a);

call MY_SHREDBATCH_SP('SELECT customerXML FROM CUSTOMER where customerID=1; ','annotatedcustomerschema.xsd‘,a);

***Failure 7504 in UDF/XSP/UDM TD_SYSXML.xml_gettabdef:SQLSTATE U0007:tABLE NOT FOUND

please help .

3 REPLIES

Re: urgent : xml conversion

Hi Sayandeep,

Even I am facing the same error. Were you able to get through this?

Enthusiast

Hi,

This is a very strange issue. I tried to multiple solutions but this problem is something need to be reported to CS. I was able to get only the folowing information from TD docs.

7504 in UDF/XSP/UDM %DBID.%TVMID: SQLSTATE %VSTR

Explanation: This is a UDF/XSP/UDM generated error. The meaning depends on the UDF as defined by the developer.

Generated By: AMP subsystem.

For Whom: UDF/XSP/UDM user.

Notes: The variable string will contain the SQLSTATE code followed by an optional text string supplied by the UDF/XSP/UDM.

Remedy: Look up the documentation for the UDF/XSP/UDM and take the necessary action to use the function in the correct context.

Br,

Khurram

Khurram
Enthusiast

Hi,

This issue has been resolved. The issue ocurred due to a tag in annotatedschema definition.

There is a tag <defaultDatabase>Databasename</defaultDatabase>.

Update this tag with the database name in which your tables reside.

delete data from shredmapping table, reimport the annotated shcema, and then execute the procedure.

It will work without any issue.

Br,

Khurram

Khurram