How do I get to my content?

Feedback
Welcome! This forum is for you to report any issues you may have found with this site. We are constantly improving the Community in order to make it the place for you to "Ask.Find.Share.".
Teradata Employee

How do I get to my content?

I need to update content i created in the developer exchange but I can't find any links to y content. How to I list my existing content?

4 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: How do I get to my content?

I am refering to the articles I wrote (and I think one Reference guide) on DevX under username MikeDempsey.

Teradata Employee

The Developer Exchange content has been migrated to this new community.  By selecting your name, you will see all of the content you created on the community.

Teradata Employee

I dont want to look through hundreds of comments I have made in order to find the 10 or so articles I have written. I want a simple list of real 'content' that I have authored.

This was conveniently available from my profile on DevX; with an 'Edit' button next to each so that i could easily update them.

Community Manager

Mike, we are looking at the available options to give you the views you are looking for; thank you for providing the feedback.