New Forums

Feedback
Welcome! This forum is for you to report any issues you may have found with this site. We are constantly improving the Community in order to make it the place for you to "Ask.Find.Share.".
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

New Forums

There are quite a number of Forums now and it is getting difficult to notice if a new forum is created.

It would be nice if:

- include new forum announcements in summary emails.

- place a marker by forums that I have already subscribed to in the forum list so a quick scan of the forums list can tell me which ones I have and have not subscribed to.

I tried to pull up the subscription list but that gave me a list of all the topics I have commented on so finding which forums were subscribed was very difficult. Perhaps having two lists there would be good - topics in a separate list from forums.

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: New Forums

Hi Todd,

Again, good feedback.  We are preparing to release a site map for the community, that should help a little.  I need to see if we can personalize a site map to show subscriptions to the boards.  Look for the site map early next week.

Tony

Community Manager

Re: New Forums

Hi Todd,

We've added the Site Map to the footer.  I'm still planning additional enhancements to try and accomidate your request to know which forums you have a subscription against.

Thanks,

Tony