Designing and developing an eye catching website might be easy, but creating a Search Engine friendly website is not easy as you thought. For making a website Search Engine friendly we need to consider the following factors with ease.
• Unique Tittles, Description, Keywords, Heading Tag etc for each individual page.
• Add Google webmaster code to know about the website crawling errors.
• Check website Canonical Errors and Fix it with Canonical Tag.
• Put Google Analytics Code for tracking visitor’s behaviors of the website.
• Fix all the HTML Errors available in the website.
• Check Page loading time and Browser Compatibility of the website.
• Fix all the Broken Links available in the website.
• Provide appropriate Alt Tag (Attributes) against the Images.
• Fix all the CSS Errors available in the website.
• Put HTML Site Map and XML Site Map in to the website.
Apart from the above onsite factors, if you know something extra then please share your thoughts. Cheers!