Installed TTU 15.10 ON WINDOWS AND NOW CANNOT FIND - BTEQ

General
Junior Supporter

I recently unintalled TTU 13.10 and installed TTU 15.10 (using TTU_base, did not run TTU_DBM).
Now I can no longer find BTEQ on Windows 10.  I used it extensively with TTU 13.10.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can locate  / install BTEQ  15.10 ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Installed TTU 15.10 ON WINDOWS AND NOW CANNOT FIND - BTEQ

Hi,

While installing TTU_base, on the select components tab, make sure you have selected all the components. 

You can reinstall the TTU_Base without uninstalling the previous one and it will be modified.

Please mark it as answer if it helps.

Khurram
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Hi,

While installing TTU_base, on the select components tab, make sure you have selected all the components. 

You can reinstall the TTU_Base without uninstalling the previous one and it will be modified.

Please mark it as answer if it helps.

Khurram
Junior Supporter

OK.. just to be clear before I start, you're indicating I can simply do the install of TTU 15.10 with no uninstall and I'll

be able to select only BTEQ ?  I didn't see it on the product list... and I've lost Arcmain as well... my prior release was 13.10 and I uninstalled it prior to installing TTU 15.10...  thanks

Enthusiast

Simply launch the installation wizard, and on component selection select all componets. You might need to use the wizard scroll to see the all componets.

For arcman you will have to get the installer from tays. Otherwise your dba can arrange this for you.
Khurram
Junior Supporter

many thanks,,, reran the installed and lo and behold... updated version of BTEQ...