Legacy Teradata Forums migration

General
Teradata Employee

Legacy Teradata Forums migration

Folks, it is our expectation to complete the migration/merger of the "legacy" Teradata Forums with these forums (i.e. forums.teradata.com) by the end of this month (Feb 2010). Briefly:

• All posts/content will be migrated to this site.
  • All user accounts will be migrated.
  • If you have both a DevX and a "legacy" account, then no action is required on your behalf.
  • If you have a "legacy" account, but not a DevX account, then a DevX account will be created for you, and you will be sent an email with the new account information.

I'll be posting more details shortly, stay tuned.

5 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Legacy Teradata Forums migration

More details, including the mapping of legacy forums to new forums, can be found on this blog post.
Teradata Employee

I'm happy to report that the forum migration is complete. If you're new to these forums, welcome on board. If you have any issues with the migration, please post them here.
Enthusiast

Hi Neil,

As a Teradata recruiter I added a signiture which contacined my contact details which was extremely useful for people contacting me but cant seem to see/find that option now, has it been removed and whats the best way to proceed?

Thank you

Shaz
si@templeton-recruitment.com
Teradata Employee

Shaz,

We'll look at adding that feature. Stay tuned.
Teradata Employee

@Shaz, you can now add a signature via the My Account page. Let me know if you have any problems with it.