Stale Statistics Query received 2616 Numeric Overflow

General
Enthusiast

Stale Statistics Query received 2616 Numeric Overflow

I have a query that I believe Dieter shared with the group a couple years ago that will identify tables that have "stale statistics".  I've used this query regularly and currently have the version coded for the 64-bit Linux system, which we run.  Recently it started receiving the 2616: Numeric Overflow error.  But the odd thing is it received the error one week but then not the next and now it seems to be hitting that tipping point and erroring out again.  Is there a new version of this query that I could get me hands on?  We did recently upgrade from V2R12.00.02.02 to V2R12.00.03.33...not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

Thanks for your help!

-Mike

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES
Junior Contributor

Re: Stale Statistics Query received 2616 Numeric Overflow

There's was new internal stats version "4" in 12.0.3.1, my query has been fixed since May 2010, you updated quite late :-)

Here you are:

http://developer.teradata.com/blog/dnoeth/2011/12/how-to-decode-the-binary-statistics-stored-in-dbc-...

Dieter

Enthusiast

Re: Stale Statistics Query received 2616 Numeric Overflow

I knew I had read that the stats version had changed but I couldn't remember if it was 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 in 12.0.3.  Thank you very much!!

-Mike