T@YS new design?

General
Enthusiast

T@YS new design?

What do you think of the new T@YS interface?

I have a few thoughts.

I was disappointed to see yet another website with a scrolling news bar. I hate to have to sit and wait for news to scroll by to see if anything has been added? What about those users with poor eyesight and/or screen readers/magnifiers?

The interface is very slow, even cutting number of systems down to a minimum the display is slow to open and display. over a minute to update the screen to display 10 records..

Any other users having issues?

Random
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: T@YS new design?

I would say it's better than the previous design yet not too 2.0 or up to the standard. Generally I've positive feedback about it.
Enthusiast

Almost forgot, both the old and previous layouts don't work well when you try to open a ticket using Google Chrome.
Enthusiast

Monis,
I just think it is very slow, and it has a very non-standard interface that is difficult to navigate.
I have not seen any typical Web 2.0 features no rss feeds or anything like that. If teradata could provide a RSS feed of your outstanding issues that would be a start, we could integrate them into our systems then!

But I cannot stress that for a database company, the speed of response is really poor!

Random.
Enthusiast

Well I logged onto T@YS and I cannot see my incidents other stuff .... Only Download software options :(
Teradata Employee

To me, it's bit slow, and the page is not scalable to fit the screen.
Enthusiast

I agree with the observations made here. The new site design is better but could be much better.
Enthusiast

Yesterday I created a new incident for the first time since the new outlook of the T@YS. They have now broken the incident details steps into different pages and it is cumbersome to go through multiple pages rather than put all details on a single page in one step. I think it's good for new or first time users but it would be nice to have it in tabs or use AJAX instead.

Why cant i see who updated the incident at every step?
Enthusiast

I have lost all my old incidents in new T@YS