Typo Correction Request

General
General covers Articles, Reference documentation, FAQs, Downloads and Blogs that do not belong to a specific subject area. General-purpose Articles about everything and anything
Teradata Employee

Typo Correction Request

Hey team TD,

I didn't know where to post this, so please bear with me. This is a request for correction in a user documentation.

In the document: "Teradata® Analytics Platform User Guide, Release 1.0 Controlled Release", on page 6, under "Teradata QueryGrid", the first paragraph ends with a grammatical error: "Query execution is a secure and optimized across multiple processing engines and repositories."

I just recently joined a GDC, came across this and wanted it to get fixed. Thanks !

1 REPLY
Teradata Employee

Re: Typo Correction Request

Hi, 

Johanna from Information Engineering here. We'll get this corrected - thanks for your input!

If you have future findings or suggestions, you are very welcome to send them to this email: teradata-books@lists.teradata.com 

Also, if you use our new documentation site, https://docs.teradata.com/, you can click the feedback icon, and you'll get a pre-populated email.

Thank you!