table does not exist

General
N/A

table does not exist

I am trying to run an ETL job by calling some stored procedures but getting following error.

CALL UD_REQUESTER_0_xfm();

*** Failure 3807 UD_REQUESTER_0_xfm:Object 'sources_requesters_stg' does not exist.

The strange part is the table does exist and is also populated. The stored procedure is being run by Appworx and the user running the procedure has the required privileges. 

Has anyone experienced such an issue. We did a complete refresh from production to testing, recompiled all the procedures and since then we are getting this issue. 

Many thanks for your help. 

Regards,

Somesh

2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: table does not exist

Hi,

In such a case, table is expected to be in a database where it is not. Try by fully qualifying the table name in the procedure.

Regards, Adeel

Enthusiast

Re: table does not exist

Hi,

I have faced similar issue some time back. We had to rename the database so we created new database and copied all objects and permissions. After compiling all the procedures in new database, one of them was not working. There was a INSERT statement within procedure which was not fully qualified. I just qualified that table name and it started working fine. I was not able to track how it was working in old database.

I will suggest to fully qualifying all the objects within procedure.

-Gyanendra

Gyan