Great EDW Opportunities in Indianapolis Indiana

Jobs

Great EDW Opportunities in Indianapolis Indiana

Please contact me if you are interested in a great opportunity to build a world-class enterprise data warehouse environment from beginning to end and top to bottom.

We need senior qualified people for the following positions.

1. Enterprise Information Architect - responsible for the complete blueprint and design of the EDW and BI environments and all related components, strategies and technologies. After design will oversee and participate in construction of multi-terabyte EDW and BI environment for greater than 1000 users.

2. Enterprise Data Modeler/Data Analyst - responsible for translating business into logical data models in Erwin and the necessary metadata, then creating physical data models and ensuring high performance.

Openings have been open for a while, but we have not found the right person. We need to fill these immediately.

Great Company, salary, benefits, etc. Must be willing to live in or around Indianapolis Indiana.
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Great EDW Opportunities in Indianapolis Indiana

I am interested. I have been wanting to try something new, and so far I have only been talking to Teradata. I am in the right opportunity.

Can you share any information about the company? Are the jobs consulting assignments or permanent positions?

Is relocation compensation available? I'm in Ohio.