Sr. Manager of DataWarehouse Architecture Opportunity at eBay!

Jobs
Not applicable

Sr. Manager of DataWarehouse Architecture Opportunity at eBay!

Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the largest Data Warehouse installations in the world? If Dual Active, Multi Temperature Active Data Warehousing is your specialty and you live and breathe Enterprise Data Warehousing, eBay has one of the fastest growing EDW environments to offer. With systems larger than 200+ TB and 400+ TB we are heading where very view places have gone before. This is a unique opportunity to gain some of the most exciting experience in the industry.

eBay Inc. is hiring a Senior Manager of Data Warehouse Architecture who will be responsible for managing the architecture team that develops and grows world class Data Warehouse and Data Mart systems at eBay. The senior manager will ensure that eBay decision support systems are designed and operating in an optimal fashion, considering cost, quality, and user experience. He/She will be responsible for ongoing leadership, development, and support of the DW Architecture personnel, processes, and technology platform.

Please see the attached job description for more information. If you are interested, please send resumes to mrussell@ebay.com.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Sr. Manager of DataWarehouse Architecture Opportunity at eBay!

We are still looking for a top performer that does not shy away to come up with great ideas in the fastest growing EDW environment in the world! With over a dozen Teradata Masters, eBay is quickly becoming the leader in Ultra Large Scale EDW. We do Multi temperature orders of magnitudes larger than anybody else. We measure parallel efficiency down to every individual query, we bench mark new features and solutions that are cutting edge!

In addition some recent program extensions will soon make us look for additional Teradata Architects & Operations Experts. If you are a Teradata Master - we want you!

Many of us will be at Partners in Orlando. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact the eBay team!
Enthusiast

We are expanding our team even further!

If you are a Teradata Master or on your way to become one and looking for the perfect growth opportunity come and join us.

PM me for details.

Have a great day!
Not applicable

hi dear fxstein

I am a system engineering graduate student  in polytecnich university of tehran (IRAN). I'm studying in the field of information systems in eBay company. Especially in data warehousing. But I did not get enough information. I ask you to help me. If you give  me information on data warehousing structure and  some form (figure) that represent  data warehousing structure, you make me happy. if i write english very bad, excuseme. have a good time.