GRAPHGEN REDUX - Introducing Aster Field Strong Microsite

Learn Data Science
Teradata Employee

Cool news.   Russ Ratshin is at it again, doing what he does best... Innovating.  He has built some new and exciting features into GraphGen and yes you can plug it into Aster AppCenter.  

INTRODUCING ASTER FIELD STRONG

We have also introduced the ASTER FIELD STRONG MICROSITE.  This site contains Aster Field SQL-MR functions, scripts, and other resources.  The best innovations in Aster come from the FIELD and this site is your access.  Here is the Link: Aster Field Strong :

MORE ON GRAPHGEN

GraphGen was put on a shelf to collect dust when the "official" Visualizer function was released. Those of us who believed in it continued to use it. As it is now clear that innovation, development and support for innovative technology initiatives like this must often be field-based, I have resurrected GraphGen to add a new feature.

Myself and others have clamored for literally years now for the ability to color nodes based on values other than modularity class. While there is still a bit of additional work to be done, I feel comfortable releasing this new version of GraphGen that includes this new Sigma graph functionality. It is possible there are still some kinks to be ironed out and I welcome feedback.

READ MORE IN ASTER FIELD STRONG:

GraphGen Redux: Moving Beyond Modularity for Node Color