Create AppV-5 virtual package from Teradata 14

Teradata Applications

Create AppV-5 virtual package from Teradata 14

Using an Hyper-V virtual machine and the Microsoft Sequencer 5.1 I want to make a virtual package from Teradata 15.

When sequencing all actions went fine until I want to create the package. Then the following message appears:

*** The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation (Error 0x8007139F)

I tried another machine, I tried removing the sources before creating the package. Nothing seems to work.

Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Re: Create AppV-5 virtual package from Teradata 14

Pollewops wrote:

Using an Hyper-V virtual machine and the Microsoft Sequencer 5.1 I want to make a virtual package from Teradata 15.

When sequencing all actions went fine until I want to create the package. Then the following message appears:

*** The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation (Error 0x8007139F)

I tried another machine, I tried removing the sources before creating the package. Nothing seems to work.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi

Sequencing Teradata Tools and Utilities 15.10 using App-V sequencer v5.1.118.0 (Mar 2017)

My initial sequence looked ok until I tried to launch the Teradata SQL Assistant (TSA) on the client which crashed.  I managed to get a sequence saved as I did not launch and programs during the sequence monitoring phase.

While troubleshooting the TSA launch crash, I launched TSA during the sequence monitoring phase and then I encountered the error that you reported. I even tried it with a full reboot in the middle of the monitoring phase.

I'll post back with the final outcome, but it doesn't look like it is going to work at the moment.

fannda

Re: Create AppV-5 virtual package from Teradata 14

I already solved this by executing the SQL Assistant SQLA.exe instead of the startup.exe.