SQL Assistant - Syntax Highlighting Not Working with dollar quoting ($$)

Teradata Applications

SQL Assistant - Syntax Highlighting Not Working with dollar quoting ($$)

I'm developing a function (stored procedure) and am using the normal dollar-quoting.  Something like this:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

pUserId INTEGER, 
    pUserName VARCHAR(50), 
) RETURNS INTEGER AS $$ DECLARE NewUserId INTEGER; -- Track how many new users were created BEGIN ... -- Increment UserId value UPDATE dcp.NextId SET NextValue = NextValue + CASE WHEN pUserId IS NULL THEN 1 ELSE 0 END WHERE IdType = 'User' ; RETURN NewUserId; END; $$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

The function compiles fine.  When I paste the function into SQLA, the syntax highlighting takes everything in between the $$ bookends, removes all the syntax highlighting, and makes it pink (as if it were just a string value inside single quotes).  I tried to get around this by renaming the dollar bookends to $BODY$, but then SQLA complains: "Unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near $BODY$.  It still compiles fine outside of SQLA.

Is there a setting in SQLA to do the syntax highlighting correctly even with the dollar-quoted strings?  Or is it some ODBC driver setting?  It makes it hard to develop the SPs when everything is pink and unformatted :)  Thanks.

SQLA (English)

Postgres ODBC (Unicode)