I am experiancing an issue where the History window is only partially loading with the history that is it should be.
It appears to have stopped loading any history from the middle of June. When I check the SQLHistory.mbd file, I can see there are 2000+ records in the table but only am able to see 167 in the History window of the tool. The file does include history records during the July and Aug month. History records appear to be generating while using the tool, but once I close and reopen, the history is not displaying in the tool anymore.
I am using ver 13.11.0.03 which in our company standard and I have not heard of any other users experiancing the same issue.