Teradata Express 12 for Amazon EC2 available?

Teradata Express Software
Formerly this board name was Cloud Computing. The name was changed to better represent the product areas covered.

Teradata Express 12 for Amazon EC2 available?

Hey Guys,

Has anyone successfully registered and given access to the Teradata Express 12 for Amazon EC2? I've registered twice and gotten the following delivered to my email twice.... with no future followup from Teradata and no teradata ami visible in my AWS...

Mercutio
===================
Thank you for your interest in Teradata Express 12 on Amazon EC2.

An Amazon EC2 account is required to use this software. If you have not already done so please send us your Amazon account reference number so we can activate your account. This process will take approximately 24 hours. Please expect to hear from us by the end of the next business day.

Other tools, utilities and support forums are available at our Developer Exchange – http://developer.teradata.com

Regards,

Teradata Fulfillment Center
Tags (2)
8 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Teradata Express 12 for Amazon EC2 available?

send an private message to me with your email address.

Thanks for offering to help Nick. How do I send a private message? There doesn't appear to be any Instant messaging capability to this site... and I couldn't find any contact information on your profile...

Sonny.
Teradata Employee

send to nick.xie@teradata.com

I also could not find out the image of ami id ami-85d536ec in amazon cloud. Is it the correct AMI id ?
Please help.
Teradata Employee

We have updated the AMI instances to new efix packages, so id have changed to: b508e1dc for 13.0. If you don't have access to it shoot me an email.

I will update all the articles with latest instance id and EBS instance id after back in office on Monday.

I'm having the exact same problem. We have registered for an image, entered our account number, but haven't heard back. Can you help us too?
N/A

Have signed up twice for Teradata for EC2 (last week was the first time and then yesterday). Still waiting for follow-up... Please assist. 

N/A

hi i am able to find instance of cloud comuting but it is always giving autontication fail