Trouble importing TSET from production into TD13.00 Express

Teradata Express Software
Formerly this board name was Cloud Computing. The name was changed to better represent the product areas covered.
Enthusiast

Trouble importing TSET from production into TD13.00 Express

Has anyone run into the following issue trying to import a TSET from a production TD13.00 system into the TD 13.00 Exporess.

This error occurs when trying to import the statistics.

ERROR - Syntax error: Invalid Version number.[3706]

It appears to be related to the statistics version in production which is version 4 and the TD13.00 Express doesn't seem to like that version. 

The production system is at 13.00.01.02 while the TD Express is at 13.00.00.19.  I am wanting to do some validation that the explain plans between the two are the same or similar so that I can show management that this is a valid way to verify verify existing applications shouldn't see any major changes in performance when we upgrade.  I was pulled a few different workloads off and planned on comparing the explains in TD Express using TSET with the explains in production to see how close they appeared, and then compare them to TD 13.10 Express to see if there were any major changes.  The issue of the stats not importing has more or less stopped part of the process.  Has anyone has encountered this and figured a way around it?

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Trouble importing TSET from production into TD13.00 Express

The handbag is the essential fashion accessories. leather bags and canvs always fits in all kinds of occasions whether for work, school, shopping, party or travel. Handbags is so useful, durable and convenient to contain all sorts of items, it can organize book, shoes, clothing and other small item well in your handbags. leather bags, canvas messenger bags, canvas backpack, shoulder bags and other style handbags to meet your different needs. Handbags not only a fully functional accessories, but also fashionable items. It will keep women alway in elegant, fashion. The handbag is the most useful fashion accessories. But brand leather hanbags or other style canvas bags is expensive,  you must to  thinking about you finances and start a plan to save money on shopping handbags. I suggest you to do the followng thing, i t will help you to get the savings you deserve.

The easiest way is to looking for a replica handbags in custom online store. But i don`t think to do so, that is a no-brainer choice. I suggest you to find great deal at onlie stroe. Many online store have special offers, weekly specials, or seasonal sales. For example, bestaff colonial canvas messenger bags is 298 us dollar, but you can find many online store on sale for 228 us dollar. It mean that you can save 70 us dollar.