What is cloud integration platform?

Teradata Express Software
Formerly this board name was Cloud Computing. The name was changed to better represent the product areas covered.

What is cloud integration platform?

cloud integration platform is the key to realizing the full potential of your cloud investment. Without the ability to integrate
your data in the cloud with your on-premise applications and databases, you create data silos and inefficiencies that
can all but wipe out the benefits of the cloud.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://www.mexia.com.au/"]cloud integration platform[/url]
5 REPLIES

Re: What is cloud integration platform?

There are many complex system that a cloud computing has. One key for achieving great results is to see some of the example of a quality cloud service by a cloud consultant.
N/A

I hope that you will get the your answer but i you didn't recieve your answer yet;

so there are many field in cloud computing in which you can do your research.there are also some practical side in which you can developed cloud computing any services just PAAS(Plate fom as a services).one of my friend is working on this services and as for as the research is concern there are many topic in which you can continue your research.

I have already published my research paper on "inter-operation b/w IPV4 and IPV6 by embeding Object oriented technolgoy at cloud computing " you can also get help from this and also you can do your research in Cloud Computing security ,adaptibalirty etc

Cloud computing is not at the way of every time is solution for all the needs of enterprise businesses and most of the business enterprises have a lot invested in in-house systems and servers. In this scenario it requires platforms that can integrate the public cloud with in-house systems of the enterprises.

Example: Azure App Fabric, It delivers additional developer productivity, adding in higher-level PaaS capabilities on top of the familiar windows azure application model.

Cloud computing refers to  delivery of the  and the computing that  increase the performance   on a low  maintanance of the system, that systems are  end users system, if you want to know more information you must link it.

Cloud computing is computing resources that are delivered as a service over a network to the customers in consistent and repeatable manner..