Register Now: What’s Missing In Your Net Promoter Score?

Teradata Guided Analytics
Enthusiast

When we talk with companies about new ways to measure and understand customer satisfaction and customer effort, the conversations almost inevitably turn to the limitations of Net Promoter Score at some point. I’ve had such conversations with companies in the United States, Europe, Central America, and Asia, so it seems fair to think the concerns about NPS are widespread.

With that in mind, we are hosting a webinar in two weeks titled “What’s Missing In Your Net Promoter Score?” My colleague Charles Fournier and I have talked with many companies, especially in the past year, about their challenges with NPS. We hear weekly from customers who want to leverage the data they have from all the channels through which they interact with customers for dynamic and more robust insights into customer satisfaction.

Mr. Fournier brings two decades of experience in telecommunications, digital media and commerce to the discussion, including more than a decade at AT&T, so he can easily go in depth on the strengths and weaknesses of NPS for telcos. But this is a discussion we also regularly have with insurance companies, consumer financial services providers, automotive companies, and travel & hospitality companies.

If you plan to attend the webinar, feel free to post questions and thoughts below so we can consider them as we prepare over the next two weeks. NPS, customer satisfaction and customer effort are hot topics right now, so we look forward to hearing from you. Register here.

Additional reading: