Collect Statistics window no longer available?

Teradata Studio
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Collect Statistics window no longer available?

Is the collect statistics window no longer available with the latest version of Studio?  It's weird....I installed the latest version but used my existing workspace.  When i opened Studio after the installation everything is working but the Statistics Collection window won't load.  I tried booting Studio with a different workspace and the Statistics Collection window is no longer an option.  Did this feature get dropped?  If so, that is REALLY disappointing 

Accepted Solutions
Teradata Employee

Re: Collect Statistics window no longer available?

Apologies for the trouble, 

In Latest Studio , Statistics feature is been Enhanced & moved from Query Development Perspective to Administration  perspective.

Statistics.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Apologies for the trouble, 

In Latest Studio , Statistics feature is been Enhanced & moved from Query Development Perspective to Administration  perspective.

Statistics.png

Teradata Employee

excellent, thank you.  I am using it now...it works wonderfully.  great work.

I'll be honest, i really liked having the ability to do this from the query development perspectivebecause i only have to create one connection to the database and I don't have to dig through a database hierarchy again.  would be really great if the "Collect Column Statistics" window was accesible on the Query Development tab.  makes a lot of sense from a usability perspective, especially with the upcoming release of TDAP where calls to an external function will create a result table in TD.  A user would want to be able to quickly refresh the database hierarchy and then collect stats directly from the query development window.  Just a thought...