Flyout weirdness

Teradata Studio

Flyout weirdness

I've got a co-worker who's having an issue in Studio.  When you right click a view or table, and select Teradata> the flyout only contains 3 items (Find Next, Row Count..., SELECT Statement).  When I do the same, my flyout contains 11 items.  We've poked around in the preferences, but weren't able to come up with anything that helped.  Anybody know what's causing this & how to show the full list of items in the flyout?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Flyout weirdness

Kerry, The right click context menu (flyout) depends on what Perspective you are in. If you are in the Administration perspective, the menu context will relate to administration actions vs the Query Development menu is more for SQl related tasks. There is also a third perspective called Data Transfer. The meny context will also change depending on the selected object in the Data Source Explorer. The perspectives are at the top toolbar. You can click on a perspective to change perspectives. You can reset the views (display windows) within the perspective by choosing the Window>Reset Perspective option.

Re: Flyout weirdness

Awesome, thank you for the info!