Not able to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 in PC

Teradata Studio

Not able to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 in PC

Hi All,

I have installed Teradata Studio Expression 15 in PC. due to Some problem I want to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 and I want to install 13 version in my PC. I uninstalled from control panal uninstall program options... but the things is i have uninstalled from control  panel and I am not able to install 13 version in my PC, it is gving error while installing ODBC driver software(Simply giving error is  1: ).

can any one please do needful how to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 and how to install the 13 version.

Thanks in Advance,

Srini.M

2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Not able to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 in PC

Srini.M, You can uninstall Teradata Studio Express via the control panel as you mentioned.  Studio Express does not use ODBC driver. Also, Studio Express version 13.00 is not available. You should be installing the latest version of Teradata Studio Express, 15.00.02 from the Download Site.

Re: Not able to uninstall Teradata Studio Expression 15 in PC

Thank u fgrimmer,

but i had uninstalled thru control panel only.. i agree that Sudio uses JDBC not ODBC.. but the thing is when after uninstalling the 15 and then i tried to install 13 client in which i am having it is giving error ( error 1 in wizard) while installing ODBC drivers setup

Thanks..
Srini.M