Require TERADATA EXPRESS STUDIO for 64bit Windows 7...both Client and Server....plz help

Teradata Studio
Enthusiast

Require TERADATA EXPRESS STUDIO for 64bit Windows 7...both Client and Server....plz help

Hi all,

I want to install TERADATA EXPRESS STUDIO in my personal laptop having 64bit windows 7. 

Can anyone please provide me the same. I want both Client and Server without VMware.

Regards,

Sayak Ghosh

4 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Require TERADATA EXPRESS STUDIO for 64bit Windows 7...both Client and Server....plz help

Are you wanting Teradata Express or Teradata Studio Express or both? These are two different products. Teradata Express is a VMWare or EC2 image of Teradata. Teradata Studio Express is a client tool for access Teradata Database. You can download these products from the Developer Exchange download site: http://downloads.teradata.com/download

Enthusiast

Re: Require TERADATA EXPRESS STUDIO for 64bit Windows 7...both Client and Server....plz help

Thank you for the reply..Actually I want to install teradata in my system of 64 bit(both client and server).

I guess its not possible at this moment without VMwire.

But if you have something please let me know. I want to install teradata (both client and server) in my 64 bit system.

Regards,

Sayak Ghosh

Teradata Employee

I hope you have to do it with VMware player only

-aravind

My system CPU doesn't support 64 bit so is there any way that I can still install  Teradata Express 14.0 for VMware?

T