There is one tool: DbSchema. Few features :
- perfect tool for large diagrams and complex schemes. Diagrams will be saved to project file
- manages schema independent from the database. Schema can be deployed on multiple databases, migration scripts can be generated
- schema and diagrams are saved to project file, as XML. You can store this file in GIT and share it in a team.
- relational data browse - a data explorer from multiple tables at a time
- random data generator, data loader
- forms and reports
- schema and data synchronization
- HTML5 diagram image. Is something great, you read column comments per mouse over and the generated image is compact.
- customizable SQL language