Teradata TTU 15 compatibility with Informatica

Third Party Software

Teradata TTU 15 compatibility with Informatica

Currently we are using Teradata TTU 14 and Informatica 9.1 and 9.5.1. As per my understanding Teradata has declared end of support for Teradata 14 in 2016, so we need to know

1. if Teradata TTU 15 will be compatible with 9.1 and 9.5.1 versions of Informatica.

2. If not then do I need to upgrade Informatica to 9.6 .

3. Is there a way I can delay Informatica upgrade but with some changes can continue using Informatica 9.1 & 9.5.1. What are those changes.

4. When is the most likely end of life for Teradata 14.

4 REPLIES

Re: Teradata TTU 15 compatibility with Informatica

Hello Shravan, I have the same question. Did you find an answer to your questions?

Enthusiast

Guys did u get the answer please lemme know
Enthusiast

In TAYS the compatability documents will give you the answer.

In short: 9.6.1 is certified with TTU 14.10. Not higher. However TTU 14.10 is 2 versions upward compatible, so TD 15.10 is okay, TD 16.00 is not okay.

Enthusiast

With Informatica PowerCenter, IT organizations can integrate data from virtually any business system, in any format, and deliver that data throughout the enterprise at any speed to improve operational efficiency. Highly available, high-performance, and fully scalable, Informatica PowerCenter serves as the foundation for all data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives. you may find the answer here: http://www.teradata.com/Partners/Informatica