No idea why Mload failed in initial phase. Could anyone help?
2015-08-19 05:03:03.675000 :Starting job jira_issue_test
Does this happen every time you run that job?
Or is this an intermittent problem?
If this happens every time for this particular job, please open an incident with the GSC and let them help you work the issue.
It happen every time. Originally I ran it from Win7, it's ok; after I migrated it to Winserver 2003, it failed.
Signal 1073741819 means error code 0xC0000005 ( memory access violation ).
Please install all the latest TTU 14101 Efix patches of TeraGSS, TDICU , Cliv2, Dataconnector ( aka PIOM ) and Mload.
Please check the event viewer in Windows after the running the mload program and mention the details of the error event.
The details mentioned in the error event will pinpoint which module is crashing due to memory access violation.
We tested Mload script which loads VARTEXT data and it worked fine.
Please provide the job script and datafile if they are not confidential.