Trying to load millions of data through TPT script.
In the resultset (.DAT file), in some rows, few characters are getting truncated at the end of the line.
Do i need to add any command to increase the length or any other issue?
In order to assist you, it would be very helpful if you could provide (at a minimum):
1. the version of TPT you are using
2. the platform
3. the format of the data file
4. the console output showing the errors you are getting
5. an example of the data row that is getting the bytes truncated
6. the schema of the data
7. the script and job variable file (if there is one)
Just from the little you gave, not sure how to assist.