2555 : Table does not belong to the MLoad job

Tools

2555 : Table does not belong to the MLoad job

I get the above message when I submit a multiload job in mainframe. can anybody please tell me the reason and solution for this? I have run the script for a clone of the table i'm trying to load. but not working for the original table. Please help as its very urgent
3 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: 2555 : Table does not belong to the MLoad job

Hi,
I don't know and probably wouldn't be able to clearly tell the reason. But my best bet would be the clone table is named differently and/or the databases pointed to are different between the original table the load table mentioned. See below:

2555 Table does not belong to the MLoad job.
Explanation: The table does not exist in the given
MLoad entry of the load information segment.
Generated By: STPEED
For Whom: MLoad Host Utility.
Notes: BEGIN MLoad should already define all the
MLoad tables in the Load information segment before
MLOAD step is processed.
Remedy: Contact your Support Representative.

Just check the table you have mentioned in the BEGIN MLOAD section. My guess is that it would still be pointing to the clone table. Else, please send the code snippet and we could check.
Teradata Employee

Most likely, this indicates a prior MLoad (that referenced some of the same target and/or error tables as your BEGIN statement for this job) failed and was not properly restarted or cleaned up.

Hi All,
Thanks for the replys apparently, the problem was what Fred mentioned. I gave a release mload and everything was fine. Thanks again,

Prasanth.