Getting Started with Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse (Discontinued)

Tools
Tools covers the tools and utilities you use to work with Teradata and its supporting ecosystem. You'll find information on everything from the Teradata Eclipse plug-in to load/extract tools.
Enthusiast

Re: Getting Started with Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse

Hi

Did anyone get the Eclipse plugin (most recent version )  with Teradata working correctly? I am getting the same path error and even I tried manually modify the paths and download the missing SPRING files sepearely I could not get this to work.

I am wondering what version if any that I need to use along with JDBC driver that works?  Have anyone got the eclipse plugin to work with myBatis with any of the recent versions? If so please input what the version combination works. I got this to work in TD 13 I believe but after that have not seen any success with the 15 version of TD.

Please share your inputs and thank you!

Enthusiast

Re: Getting Started with Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse

I just noticed that "Eclipse for Teradata" plugin is discontinued.  I am assuming this was done as Teradata came with it's own studio.  So my question is, has there been an effort to include "MiBatis" framework onto TD Studio or other tool?  Has there been any discussion on this road map?

Please share your thoughts and thank you

Tags (3)